Add Calendar to iOS Device
- Tap and hold this iCal URL to copy it to your clipboard.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings Icon > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account and select Other.
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar, paste the iCal URL from above, and then click Next.
- Complete any remaining steps. You do not need a username or a password.
Add Calendar to Microsoft Outlook
- Right click on this iCal URL and copy the link to your clipboard.
- In Outlook, go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the iCal URL from above and then click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type MNHS Band Calendar and then click OK.
If you're using an older version of Outlook, we suggest visiting http://support.office.com or simply Googling for "add calendar to outlook" with your version.